Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chenthaamarayae Vaa (My First Malayalam Post)


Hai Everyone. I am back with yet another song for you all...For a long time, people have been asking me to post a Malayalam song. So here it is... I am posting a famous Malayalam song, sung by the highly talented and famous singer Madhu Balakrishnan. This is one of the songs that gave this awesome singer a break in the Malayalam film industry as well as in other languages. So all of you, enjoy your self and please do post your valuable comments and suggestions so that i can take my music as well as singing to greater heights with your help and support...

Song Details :

Song Name : Chenthaamaraye Vaa..
Movie Name : Thaskara Veeran (2005)
Music : Ouseppachan
Rendered By : Madhu Balakrishnan

Re-rendered by : S.Sreekanth




Download This Song (MP3)

8 comments:

JAAN.. said...

Hey Sreeeeeee!!!!

That was really coooool. I've listened to you singing this live on TV too. Great going and Good luck to you !!

Athri.

Ananth said...

It has been a long time since i heard the original. Yet I think u have'nt missed a single "sangathi." And the western touch also is excellent. Keep it up.

diyadear said...

hi sree,
im minu's sis in law.. ur song is very nice.. have seen ur pgms on tv. keep up the good work..

Arun G S said...

Superb Rendition!!! Loved it a lot. Keep Rocking!!!

With Luv,
Arun.

Sush said...

You have a great voice . Keep it up!!!

Sabari Girish said...

heysreekanth ..first time here...nicely done dude..awesome rendition.

Sajith said...

Sreekanth, as I told ealier, this is awesome stuff... Congrats.
I have also posted my first song. Plese visit

Sajith

അഭിലാഷങ്ങള്‍ said...

Sreekanth,

Nice yaar. sung very well.

keep it up. and please dont forget to post more and more malayalam songs. Okey?? mm...OK! :)

Regards,

Abhilash
Sharjah, UAE